Re: [Rabbits] Top posting

  • From"Leigh.9" <leigh.9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 07:35:39 +0000 (GMT)
Ha!
Bob has not answered both questions.
His one word response is just as confusing whether it's top or bottom posted.
or he has answered both with the one word only familiarity would allow you to know.

I find it nearly impossible to keep track of interspersed responses and usually give up.

Leigh

--- On Tue, 9/11/10, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Top posting
To: "Rabbits Discussion List" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 9 November, 2010, 6:04

Simple example:
-----
From: Bob
Yes.
Alice wrote:
> Wasn't that new Looney Labs game
> great?
>
> Oh, BTW, there's this new sushi
> place. Shall we check it out?

AND Maybe Bob could have said "Yes, the new game is great."- and Top Posting would have worked.  I think maybe we should demand full, complete sentences, too. I always figure if I can't tell exactly what said, it's either not a big deal or I can ask for clarification.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----