Re: [Rabbits] Top posting

  • FromFred Bauer <fred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 09 Nov 2010 13:00:56 -0500
Yes, this is a religious discussion, but here's my $0.02 (see below)

On 11/9/2010 12:49 PM, Ronald J Kimball wrote:
I have a friend who actually prefers to use a combination of top-posting
and interleaved, for the worst of all possible methods:
Actually, properly used, this can be quite effective, with general comments at the top, and specific addressing of points interspersed. Of course, if you forget to mention at the top that there are interspersed comments, it can be a problem (see above).

-Fred Bauer
(recursion.  n.  see recursion.)