[Icehouse] Volcano preference question

  • FromRagnardove@xxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 25 Jan 2006 15:56:42 EST
Hey All,

I know we've been caught up in the Treehouse debates, but I'd like to change the subject for a quick question.

When people are playing Volcano (or any of the volcano variants) - how important is it to have a board with dividers in between the pieces?  You know, like a standard volcano board instead of just a chessboard?

I'm asking because I'm playing around with a craft idea for Origins.  Just want to know if I should allow for the divider sections or if I can just put the chessboard in as is.

Thanks!
Carol