Re: [Icehouse] Volcano preference question

  • FromKarl von Laudermann <karlvonl@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jan 2006 18:25:25 -0500

On Jan 25, 2006, at 3:56 PM, Ragnardove@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hey All,

I know we've been caught up in the Treehouse debates, but I'd like to change the subject for a quick question.

When people are playing Volcano (or any of the volcano variants) - how important is it to have a board with dividers in between the pieces? You know, like a standard volcano board instead of just a chessboard?

Not important at all. In fact, I've made Volcano boards in the past by printing a design onto sticker paper, which I then stuck onto cardboard. (The design can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/ ~karlvonl/VolcanoBoard.html) Frankly, I don't think dividers are necessary unless you're playing in a moving vehicle.

--
                Karl von Laudermann
                karlvonl@xxxxxxx