Re: [Icehouse] Volcano preference question

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jan 2006 18:15:42 -0500
Opinions differ on this. I think it's fine to have a volcano board without raised dividers, but the raised dividers can make it nice and more uniquely a volcano board. Some people strongly prefer the lines not to be raised, so they can play on either the spaces or the vertices, to get either a 5x5 or 6x6 board.

I think a Volcano board should have spaces that are sized right for a large pyramid. Using a chessboard makes the pieces feel way too spaced out.