Re: [Icehouse] TreeHouse & New trio-based game Push-Pull

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jan 2006 17:28:41 -0500
On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 04:23:06PM -0500, Dan Isaac 2 wrote:

>    Anyway, after listening to the discussion about what new games could
>    be made to make use of the TreeHouse style sets, I came up with a new
>    single-stash game for 2 or 4 players where each player uses a single
>    trio. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Hmmm...neat.  Like an asymmetric RPS played in three simultaneous games,
each played until one player has a three-point lead.  (Asymmetric
because two wins give you one point, but one win gives you two points.)

It might be nice to add to the two-player version that if both players
Push, or both players Pull, the piece doesn't move.  It's easy enough to
figure out, but I did have to figure it out, and you were explicit about
two Passes.