Re: [Icehouse] Volcano preference question

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jan 2006 18:27:44 -0800 (PST)
I haven't actually had the pleasure of playing Volcano
yet, but I'd like to provide some suggestions for the
various proposed craft projects anyway.  ;o)

1.  Carol--I'm not sure if you were planning on using
chess bandanas or cardboard chess boards for your
craft project, but either way, you could provide the
OPTION of adding ridges by making puffy fabric paint
available to go over the board lines by hand.

2.  For all those thinking about lighting Volcano
boards, what about the small-sized Christmas tree
lights?  They could either go under a
clear/translucent board or fitted into drilled holes
in an opaque board.  You couldn't have it both ways,
but you could either make them all white or make them
color-coded for set-up.

Laurie