Re: [Icehouse] Suggestions for future Icehouse Game Design Competitions

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Nov 2009 18:24:57 -0500
I'm all in favor of non-submitters voting -- the more the better!
Let's figure out how to interest them!

I just disagree with either of these propositions: a) having
submitters vote is bad; b) if only submitters vote, it's worthless.

Regards,
Bryan