Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Hand Limits Optional

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Aug 2008 12:18:51 -0500
Bryan, the simple and unavoidable truth is that Andy had never even considered observing the Hand Limit on your turn until a fan pointed it out on this list. This was after 3.1 came out.

Zach, you said, "My group plays exactly like it says on the card: If it's your turn, you may discard down to the hand limit." Please point out to me where it says you may discard on your turn. As far as I can see, the ability to discard is plainly restricted to non-turn players. It never specifically says that the turn player can discard anything.