Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Hand Limits Optional

  • From"Zach Taylor" <aurywoof@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Aug 2008 12:24:19 -0500
Sorry, I mis(spoke? typed? something).  We go on the wording where you 'may ignore the hand limit'. Just like in Magic: The Gathering, something you 'may' do doesn't mean you have to, doesn't mean you don't have to. It's your option.   That said, though, playing something, discarding, then playing something else is considered bad form around here, and will result in a punishment deemed necessary and appropriate by the majority of players present. (House Rules strike again. :) )